Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kijana mtoto anatafuta mke. Usijali umbilikimo wake kwakuwa ana utajiri wa mifugo ...inapendwa pochi sio mtu...joke

Lebohang Tlahali with his cousins Lefa and Lucky Tlahali. Photo by Modiri Michaels
Kutoka Dailysun:
LEBOHANG Tlahali has a big problem. He’s 33 years old but he has the body of small boy!
And he’s still a virgin as he says women don’t take him seriously!

But the little man with a big heart wants everybody to know he’s an adult.

“I want to meet a woman ready to be my wife so I can break my virginity,” said Lebohang, who doesn’t smoke or drink.

“As a Christian, I can’t have sex before I get married.”
In fact, there’s more to Lebohang than there is to most people.

Lebohang, has 12 fingers and 12 toes!
But you won’t spot his spare fingers easily as his hands look perfectly shaped.
Teasing made his childhood hard, and he left school in grade 10.

But Lebohang inherited a lot of cows from his grandfather. Today he’s a farmer and businessman trading in sheep and cattle.
“I have never tried to look for a job as I have enough to survive on and government gives me a grant,” he said.

After Lebohang’s parents noticed he wasn’t growing normally, doctors told them he was born with the condition known as dwarfism.

Today he wears children’s size 10 shoes that kids aged six or seven usually wear.
He joked: “I can only buy shoes and clothes in the kids’ department.”

Lebohang said that while his cousins call him adult , some kids don’t realise he is far older than they are.
“It makes me angry when a little boy about as old as my son would be invites me to play with them,” he said.


Lebohang enjoys watching soccer and singing. His favourite club is Kaizer Chiefs, and he says he loves Siphiwe Tshabalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment