Friday, February 20, 2015

MAHUSIANO:Yajue mambo 26 ambayo yanawafanya wanawake walioolewa wafurahie kwanini wameolewa

Wanaume mtaipenda hii, someni hapa muone wake zenu wanachofurahia kuwa wameolewa na nyie.
Kutoka huffpost:
Here's what makes us happy:
1. He makes me laugh. Every day.
2. I get to sleep every night with my best friend.
3. We have passed that awkward first-time sex. No guessing required.
4. I don't have to date anymore.
5. Kisses. Lots of kisses.
6. Someone misses me when I'm gone.
7. I have someone on my side, even when I'm wrong.
8. Every fight doesn't make me wonder if he's changed his Facebook status.
9. I'm loved.
10. We can have sex anytime we want. (And if the kids are gone, anywhere you want.)
11. He knows exactly what I like.
12. We can have entire conversations without actually speaking. A look or a touch can say more than words.
13. I can go out with the girls without having to deal with bad pick-up lines from strangers looking for one-nighters. "No thanks, I'm married" is the best douche-repellant ever.
14. He's a great snuggle-buddy after a bad dream.
15. He ages with me.
16. He holds my hand when I'm getting a scary diagnosis. And doesn't let go.
17. He shares the joys and worries of parenting.
18. He's seen my crazy. And he's still here and still loves me.
19. I no longer have to explain my family members. He knows all the key players and where all the bodies are buried.
2o. I don't have to do it all. (He buys, I plan.)
21. He's my best cheerleader when I need encouragement to keep going or applause at the finish line.
22. He's a great dragon-slayer when I'm hurt.
23. He gets me, even when the rest of the world doesn't.
24. He tells me I'm beautiful. Even after an ugly cry.
25. I always have someone to play with.
26. He knows me, and loves me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment