Monday, March 23, 2015

HATA WEWE UKIAMUA UNAWEZA......HUYU KAPUNGUA NUSU YA UZITO WAKE WA MWILI NDANI YA MWAKA MMOJA

Soma kijistori chake hapa jinsi alivyoweza kupungua ili nawe upate morali kama una mkakati wa kupunguza uzito..simu tu imehusika, kivipi...twende kazi.

How did you get started?
I just did it. Since I had always been trying to lose weight, I remembered how exhausting and overwhelming it was trying to find the perfect diet plan or weight loss trick. This time, I stuck with the basics. Less calories in, more calories out. I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app on my phone and started there.
What was your biggest challenge?
I am a binge eater – I still am. I have moments that are triggers for me; they make me want to eat everything in the kitchen, including the cabinets. I have eaten a box of pop tarts, cereal, and a whole package of cookies in one binge before.
Story  from yahoo health.

No comments:

Post a Comment