Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Vitu vitano vya kujifunza kama una jiko dogo.....Kikubwa ni mpangilio na usafi


5 Things I Learned from My Tiny Kitchen

1. The tools that are actually essential to me personally.

With very limited storage space, it was time for me to prioritize what items were truly essential in my kitchen. I had a small collection of the kitchen items I needed. I had to make choices and really learn which ones I loved and leaned on the most.

2. How to shop.

With one cabinet for dry goods and a small fridge, instead of one big weekly trip to the grocery store, I shopped a few times a week, so there was rarely any food waste.

3. How to use other areas of the house.

Lack of counter space forces you to get very creative. When there was a lot of meal prep, I went straight to the largest surface: the dining table.
When it was time to wash large pots, they went straight outside.

4. My kitchen's size shouldn't dictate how often I cook.

As long as you have basic essential kitchen appliances, good ingredients, a little creativity, and a desire to cook, there's absolutely no limit on how often you can cook.

5. How to work clean and organized.

There was no other choice. When space is at a tiny, there's no room for clutter or working on a messy countertop. It was so essential to clean as I worked and keep a neat workspace.
THE KITCHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment