Thursday, January 22, 2015

MAHUSIANO: 'My wife has become a man but it's made our marriage stronger than ever'

Duniani ni full kuchannganyikiwa walimwengu hata hawajui tena wanachokitaka, wazungu na maisha yao...hebu soma kituko hapa chini:

Most husbands would be shocked and lost for words if their wife wanted to become a man. But for Graham Hopwood it came as no great surprise – and now he’s happy that at the age of 48 the love of his life finally has the body she had always craved. In the past year Catherine has transitioned to become a man called Cathan. And although they no longer have sex, the couple say their 12-year marriage is stronger than ever. Graham, 68, from Bradford, says: “Inside Cathan is still the same person I met and fell for. I always knew that Catherine wasn’t happy with her body so when she opened up to me about wanting to be a man I wasn’t all that surprised. I wanted to help her to be happier in herself. “The only confusion we have these days is knowing what to call him. I can’t say wife any more so I usually say partner.” Cathan says: “My husband is the most wonderful man in the world and we’ve always supported each other. "He’s been so good to me this year as I’ve had my breasts removed and transitioned to a man. People ask us if we’re going to split up but we wouldn’t dream of it. He’s my rock.”
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/

No comments:

Post a Comment